misskatiellen

MissKatiEllen

Don't say Beetlejuice three times.

.Dreaming of Wonderland : Living in reality.

Heartless
Deborah Harkness
Complete Grimm's Fairy Tales
Jacob Grimm
Progress: 439/844 pages

Originally posted on MissKatiEllen.

It’s official, we are already one month down into this crazy year, and this month I managed to pack in a crazy amount of reading!! If you haven’t already I would really recommend picking up Sally Greens series, I cannot wait to start reading the third. Completely hooked.

Now I’m a sucker for a book with a beautiful cover, guilty as charged, and when I saw these new covers in Waterstones I had to do it. These editions are by Coralie Bickford Smith, The Fox and the Star, and are gorgeous. They retail at £20, I bought Jekyll and Hyde for myself and the other for my mum as a birthday present. I also plan to buy her Withering Heights.

I really don’t remember buying this many books but clearly I did. Poor Unfortunate Souls is the last book by Serena Valentino, which I’m gutted about because I love the world she has created. With only two more books left to come in the Throne of Glass series, the final and a novella, I picked up the assassins bind up of the first 5 novellas. Also thought I’d grab the first in her other series, although I won’t start reading that for a while.

Don’t forget you can follow me on MissKatiEllenInstagram | Facebook | YouTube | Goodreads